Every provision we operate will be recognised as ‘outstanding’ in every way. We will never be the biggest, but we will lead, and others will follow.
Our mission is to develop confident and capable young people by meeting their educational, health and social care needs in structured, nurturing school and home provisions.
We work in partnership with young people, their families and carers and other stakeholders to achieve outcomes which make a difference.
- We put quality at the heart of everything we do and have a culture of ‘high expectations’ for all our children.
- What we do is important and we work hard to get the best results for all our children.
- Our children have rights, opinions and goals and we work with them as individuals.
- We work in partnership with all stakeholders.
- We invest in our people & premises.
- We are honest, fair and ethical in everything we do.
- We accept responsibility for our actions.