Leaways School aims to provide a positive educational experience through ‘personalised learning for personal development’, offering children and young people a physical, intellectual, emotional and social curriculum.
Our mission aims to engage children and young people by:
- Rewarding positive achievement, behaviour and academic success;
- Providing children and young people with essential life skills in preparation for adulthood
- Create and maintain transparent relationships with children and young people, parents and professionals;
- Help children and young people develop healthy and trusting relationships with peer groups and adults both in school and in the wider community
- Provide a differentiated curriculum to motivate and enable individuals to thrive
Take a look at our prospectus for more information.