WINGS SCHOOL, near Milnthorpe is an Independent Residential Special School and Children’s Home
currently registered and approved with the DfE and Ofsted for 50 girls and boys, aged 11 – 17,
who have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We require the following to join our highly committed and experienced multi-disciplinary team:
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR (Maternity Cover)
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
This role is to fulfil the day to day Finance function at Wings School. Wings is part of the Kedleston Group and therefore part of your role will be liaising with the Finance Team at Head Office.
- You should have experience of using ‘Sage 200’
- have excellent organisational skills & pay great attention to accuracy of work
- be confident in using commonly used IT applications (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- be trustworthy and reliable; happy to work both independently & as a team
- able to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
Key Responsibilities are:
- Administer day to day Finances
- Inputting to Purchase Ledger and payment of Invoices and Expenses
- Company Credit Card reconciliation
- Month end/year end reconciliation
- Cashbook processing, posting and reconciliation
- General administration & filing
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to at all times
- Reporting to Finance Team at Head Office
Induction & full training for the role will be given with a handover period
Many benefits including ‘employee assistance’ programme & incentives
To apply: please phone or email for an application pack
(or to have an informal chat about the role)
015395 62006 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Wings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Further information available at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check